Canterbury School of Florida has been a home away from home for many international students. We welcome the interest of international students, and encourage students whose families may be moving to the Tampa Bay area to seek admission.
All international applicants must have a good command of the English language and must be no older than eighteen years and nine months by September of their senior year. Non-immigrant students must have student visas issued by their embassies and Canterbury will then issue the I-20 form to the family in the country of origin.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Chinese Student Flyer
- Submit an online application. Applications must be submitted with the $75.00 application fee by May 15. Subsequent applications for limited openings will be evaluated on a rolling admissions basis.
- Submit a School Recommendation Form with all previous years of official high school transcripts. Transcript(s) must be translated into English.
- Submit Teacher Recommendation Forms (Math Recommendation and English Recommendation). Teachers may submit their recommendation forms to us. Recommendations can be scanned, faxed or mailed.
- Test Scores. International applicants must submit TOEFL, TOEFL Junior or iTEP scores.
- Interview. A Skype interview must be arranged if a campus visit is not possible.
For additional information, please contact our Admission Office or call 727.521.5903.